Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
Spessart-Tinker

The first time for the season 2011 on gras

Messages recommandés

By us in Germany - Bayern- Spessart is the gras not realy high. But I think im 2/3 weeks it is high enough to do the horses out for the summer. In the video , it is the first time that oures mares going on gras for 10 minutes. The mares are very very happy and have fun. When you want have a good looking. :jump:
Jutta
http://youtu.be/FNBlHTV7seQ

I suppose that you've got bigger pastures for them all for summer time, but for a first moment on grass I really enjoyed looking them playing and having fun together ! mkmk
That was funny dedede

Mais qu'elles sont belles, toutes rondes et toutes joyeuses....pour celles qui savent encore bouger!!!! mpmp

Yes, that gras is next to the paddock. For the summer wie have 15 hektar grasland. And they go out the hole summer. In the winter wie have paddocks and in the night they must go in a stable, but at 7a clock in the morning I clean the horse and put out in the paddock. I love the time in summer - when all horses on grasland and I dont must clean stable all days . I think in 2/3 weeks they can go complet. sqd

Don't forget your camera when you will let them all go to the big pasture, I think there will be very nice photos of this moment ! sqd

• Créer...